Tuesday 1 May 2012

Missha

Went to Missha last Saturday and picked up my VIP card! yay! for freeeeee~ :P also watched Avengers, danial loved it so much, he kept on bragging about it!


also picked up my Missha bag. Picked pink and i wasnt expecting it to be a BIG bag. Missha was so packed on its first day, and im sorry to say that i didnt buy anything T-T i really wanted to try the first treatment essence, but i cant afford it x___x 

here's below some pictures i took from Missha's facebook. see how packed it was??!!


They served cupcakes too!!! too bad it ran out when i came by T-T hahaha. it looked so cute!!!!!


CONGRATULATION MISSHA ON YOUR GRAND OPENING!!!! WELCOME TO BRUNEI!

 

*Pictures were taken from Missha's facebook, i do not own it. For more pictures, go here*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANDOM



he looks so chubby here. lol. and below is my first ever picture with him haha.


Chokiii!!!! i misss you!!!! i cant see her everyday now cause im living at my husband's :(((((


with my favorite person!! <3

 

its almost 3 months since our wedding, i still love you! :D



I know its still early, but Hua Ho were having this baby sale. & i cant help to buy some! & since i dont know the gender of my baby yet, i bought the unisex one. huhu. there's not much newborn clothes though, esp white ones. All of these costs me $29. i was just so excited! i wonder how he/she will look like!!!!!! :D :D :D

ok one last picture!


done! thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. omg~ you guys in Brunei are so lucky to have a Missha shop there~! and you two are soo cute together ^^ I didn't know you were expecting a baby, I'm so happy for you ^___^ x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep! wasnt expecting Missha to open a branch here in Brunei though, but wasnt really suprised. we have a LOT of korean beauty store here D: i guess our people gives good response to their beauty products.

      & aww thank you!! so happy for myself too xD

      Delete