Wednesday 2 May 2012

Spamming Sweetly

Another random post. This time, its about sweet things!! Danial & I went grocery shopping and we bought a LOT of junk foods!! D: we didn't noticed we picked up a lot of snacks until we went home. this will make our tummy happy for at least a week ^__^


Now that my dad's camera is with me, i can take pretty pictures from now on!!! I bought this really delicious biscuit that has been my favorite ever since i was little. my grandmother used to favor this so much, and i can understand why!

It sooo crispy and sweet and the cherry jam is to die for. i love glazed biscuits!! i wouldnt mind eating this everyday!!!


 Moving on, my sister made red velvet cupcakes yesterday and whatsapp-ed me this picture below


i NEVER had red velvet before. i've always wanted to, but the price people sell these babies is just ridiculous!! it'd cost like $1 - $3 per cupcake. which is ridiculous because buying one is not enough! rather make it myself, but i never have the time to. but now, my dream to have red velvets finally came true. LOL. my sis asked me how much i wanted, i said two cause i thought it'll be a big normal cupcake size. but NO, when my dad sent these, its so tiny!! -__- i should've asked for 5 instead.

 

as much as i hate to compliment my sister's cooking/baking, i have to admit that these tasted delicious! it was perfectly moist and the sweetness is perfectly balanced. :p


lets end the food spam. gonna spam you with the sweet moments i took of the pets ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment