Saturday 8 January 2011

Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream Review


Finally a post ;p today's post im gonna talk about Skin79's Oriental Gold BB Cream. I've spent one of my $50 voucher with this and add in $3.90 since this BB cream costs B$53.90. Went to Skin79's and i appreciate their kind service :3 also with their communication with the fans on their fanpage at Facebook. Keep it up!  




Unlike the other BB creams i tried, this one has a cream lip/cheek tint. oh and a mirror :D


If you're planning to get this, please be careful in getting the cream out. Please be gentle. The first time i tried on getting it out, too much cream came out because i pushed it too hard :p


Here's how the cream looks like


When blended


Cream Lip/Cheek tint


When blended


Here's me with the BB cream and Cream Lip & Cheek on. No edits.


Hmm. I was kind of dissapointed cause i had high hopes for this :( I have dry/combination skin. and this one made my face oily everytime i used it =/ i used it 3 times already and my face gets oily 10 minutes after. It has medium coverage. it doesnt brightened up my skintone, it just has that natural look. I love the blush, but its hard to get that color pop out. I definitely love the color though, pink blush on your skin. On the lip? i dont hate it. i dont love it? its okay. i dont know, im not really a fan of lip products xp but i dont have problems in wearing it. it looks milky pink on my lips though :) and... i think this one works the same as the Oriental Plus. There's tons of good reviews about this one on the net! I bought this one because it looks great on Eki's! check out her review -> http://ekimura.blogspot.com/2010/07/skin79-oriental-gold-bb-cream-review.html i LOVE her blog<3 alright, thats it :) thanks for reading! more reviews coming up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment