Wednesday 22 December 2010

Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream PLUS Review



SO! i've tried the sample of Skin79 Oriental Gold Plus BBcream already. Sorry for being so quiet btw. I was gonna review this one last Sunday when i was going out to my friend's engagement. BUT i used it too much, it went pale on me. So, i had to wash it off and put on my other BB Cream instead because i was such in a rush. anyway, i put the BB cream inside this little container.


i think you can use this up for like 5 times, or more. or less.


swatches


btw, both picture supposed to say "ORIENTAL GOLD PLUS". not "ORIENTAL GOLD". its two different things :)


here is my before and after picture



my before picture : i have many scars from acne and cat scratches =.= no edits
my after picture : just a natural finish. 

OVERALL
  • the color is lighter than VIP Gold. 
  • it is thicker than VIP Gold
  • a little REALLY goes a long way for this one. the first time i used it, i put on the same amount as i usually would with my other BB creams. but, it turned out really pale on me(grey cast). so yeah, remember to start off with little amount first. 
  • natural finish
  • doesnt really conceal my imperfections that well
  • perfect for those who have flawless skin to begin with
i wonder if the Oriental Gold(purple) is the same as this one. i was going to buy it, but if it works like the plus one.. i'd skip it :/ i am pretty happy with my BRTC, but i feel like i need a new BB cream. i'd probably compare this again with the Oriental Gold once i got it ^^ oh yeah... i'd probably be on hiatus for 2 weeks. because my parents will be going off and they'll be bringing the camera. so yeah, i dont really want to do a post without pictures. :)

before i go, here's a contest that Skin79 Brunei is holding. you people might be interested in it :3


8 more days! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment