Saturday 15 January 2011

BRTC Blemish Serum

BRTC Blemish Serum 30ml


this claims to hydrate/treat. Blemish Serum; Anti-Fungal, anti bacterial. Helps heal existing blemishes while preventing new ones. Moisturizes troubled skin.


I like the packaging. You get the product using this eyedroplike thingy. I dont know whats the name =.= but below is the picture. You just suck the product using this and drop it on your problem areas, and absorb.


 its like a runny gel.


  • It costs me BND$33 in Rizqussalam
  • It doesnt dries out my skin at all
  • Moisturizing
  • Good packaging, hygienic
  • It doesnt get rid of my blemishes, or help.
  • It does help me prevent future breakouts
there's nothing much to say about this product. its not something to wow about though. but this does become part of my skincare regime :) i'd apply this on my cheek and T-zone area. i would rate it as 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment