Saturday 11 December 2010

IPool & Vivigo Contact Lens Washer *Compare*

hey just a quick short review about these contact lens washers. i did reviewed this before on my previous blog, but since i deleted it, i'm gonna review this again to my new readers :)) 

do you own a lot of contact lenses?
do you know how to properly clean your contact lenses?
or are you just one of those people who are just... plain lazy? :p 
if you answered yes to one or all of these questions, then i highly recommend you to get yourself an automatic contact lens washer!! :3

honestly, i DO own a lot of contacts. i DONT know how to properly clean my contact lenses. and I AM LAZY :P i've owned more than 5 contacts now and i think 3 of them expired already lol. i used to have this craze over contact lenses. but not so much now. nothing really happened btw. ANYWAY, i never know how to properly clean contact lenses. i checked my solution's booklet instructions but it never really helped me? cause i dont know how to 'RUB' the lenses. so i was always unsure if my contacts are really clean or not after i did as the instruction said. then, as i went shopping on Q4GEO, i spotted iPool Contact Lenses Auto Cleaner. (btw, i dont think they provide this anymore)



so cute! this costs me around B$29, i think. yes, it was rather expensive T.T anyway, i started using this and it really made a difference. all i have to do is pour my solution into the lens case given and put in my lens there and just press the orange button. thats it! it will vibrate and you stop it after 3-5mins. when i use my lens, my eyes felt really refreshed. i just know that the cleaner really cleaned my lens! 


you were only given one casing for this cleaner. BUT i just found out that the animal casing can fit in too! you just have to force it in :p dont worry, it wont break. if you have animal casings, then this will be beneficial for you. 


another one is Vivigo Lens Washer. this is actually my sister's. she bought it at B$15



the function is the same as the iPool cleaner. BUT this has a mirror AND a tweezer for contacts! honestly, i would rather go for this one instead of the iPool. come on, this one is cheaper AND provides a mirror and tweezer too! i dont mind about the mirror, but the tweezer do come in handy! i always borrowed the tweezer if i want to pick my contact lens from its case. its rather unhygienic if you pick it up with your fingers :/ plus, it always slips away. so yeah, i guess thats it :P if you come to buy a contact lens washer, be sure to buy a good one that could really be beneficial for you. and oh! & make sure that it is WORTH the price :) 

5 comments:

  1. These are sooooo cute!!! I wanna get me some of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I never thought there are lens washers aside from lens solutions. This is very suitable for people who are use contact lenses daily. =) Gotta have these too!


    Karina Chiodo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, may I know where can I get the Vivigo Lens Washer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sorry :( they dont sell it anymore. i cant find a seller who sell these nowadays ;|

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I like seeing this.


    http://www.deals4opticals.com

    ReplyDelete