Wednesday 24 November 2010

My Beauty Diary Mask - French White Lily Mask review!

My Beauty Diary Mask - Blooming of Beauty Series - French White Lily Mask


so, i tried My Beauty Diary Lily Mask already! x) i didnt took a picture of me wearing it because i wore the mask before i went to bed and i looked funny with the mask on -.- besides, i dont think it was necessary, because the before and after was barely obvious! :( it claims to whitens and soothes. the packaging is very pretty and when i put the mask on, i got a cool feeling at first. it barely had any smell. im not sure, i never smelled lily before :p the mask fits well to my face. though its kind of hard to laugh when its on hehe xD i put it on for around... 15-20minutes. i patted on the excessive serum for absorption. i even patted onto my neck. it doesnt whitens, but it brightens. i does give a slight glow, but not something to boost about. my face felt sticky for around 10mins or so after removing the mask. probably because it wasnt fully absorbed yet, but my face felt soft and supple after that :) my skin glowed even more in the following morning. which is why i decided to review the Skin79 BB creams! :D its just the perfect way to put it on. the cream glides really well on my cleaned face ;D so yeah, i would definitely buy this again. but i dont think i would rely this for the whitening fuction. i just love how it made my skin so soft :) bought this for B$3.

oh btw, according to my Live Feed i've received a LOT of visitors today :D and most came from Skin79 Brunei Facebook page. so i take this opportunity to thank all the people who liked my link on the facebook page. I really hope you people enjoy my reviews on them :) i hope it helps! <3 wish me luck!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment