Wednesday 24 November 2010

FaceShop False Lashes & BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream Review


TODAY im going to do a review on FaceShop's False Lash and their Eyelash Glue :) i actually bought their Eyelash Glue months ago for $4+ but i never really used them a lot. infact, i only used them once or twice :P False Lashes never really gotten my attention, i would prefer to spend my money on something else. Of course, they look tempting! but i managed to not buy them anyway ;D but just recently(more like 3 weeks ago hehe), i feel like going shoppppping! i was at The Mall the other day, and i have this money but i didnt know what to spent it on. so then i went to FaceShop and spotted their adorable lashes. I asked if they sell lower lashes, but they dont x( anyway, i had a hard time picking the lashes. i even asked my boyfriend for his opinion lol. but eventually, i picked this(picture above) lashes! i dont know why i picked this. i guess its because of the long ends. but just yesterday(i know it took me so long!), i tried this lashes.


i learned a trick from one of the YouTube Gurus on how to apply false lashes. i cant remember who T.T MakeUp something thingy. anyway, i removed the lashes from the box and curl it on my fingers(is that the right way to say it?). NO dont stick it using the glue :P the lashes are already sticky enough after you removed them from the box. by doing this, it helps to curl the lashes. it gives them the 'shape'! easier to position.

picture below.. i did this after i applied the glue to roots. while waiting for the glue to dry, i curled the lashes like this again :)


before putting on the lashes, i curled my natural lashes and applied two coats of mascara to give that "volume". besides, it'll look better with the false lashes. i put the false lashes on with the help of my tweezeeers! after that, i curled my natural and false lashes together ^^ anyway, the glue is okaay. i only wear the lashes for like 10minutes, so i dont know how long it is capable to stay on :( but here's the result! 

i dont know if i did it right or not :( 


TODAY! i am also going to review the current BB Cream i am using (: 
BRTC Jasmine Water BBcream


i bought this off from a local online seller(Rizqussalam). bought this at B$40! oh my $.$ a bit pricey than Skin79's. i ordered this because i got a sample of this before and it worked so well on my skin. As you can see below, i squeezed it out a little so that you guys can see the color :) it is lighter than any of the BB creams i own. 


Here's pictures of me(unedited, except watermarks) with the BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream on. AND my FaceShop's false lashes.





yes i looked ridiculous with that big glasses(and big puffy eyes!!!) xp

anyway, this is my favorite BBcream so far. dont get me wrong, i LOVED my Skin79 VIP Gold, but it doesnt work on me anymore. there's nothing wrong with it, i guess its because i used it for like 6 months(i think) and i guess my skin gotten bored with it. i dont know, but i dont really like using the same products for a longggg time. there's always a time to get something "NEW!" ;D infact, after i finished with this BB Cream, im gonna try the SKIN79 Oriental BB Cream!!! *exciteddd* x)

back to Jasmine BB Cream... 
  • Not to my suprise, it smells like Jasmine, the flower ;D but its not overpowering, so yeah it doesnt bother me that much.
  • If Skin79's VIP Gold is too light for you, then this is not for you
  • It's kind of hard to blend this BB cream
  • It leaves a dewy finish
  • Coverage can be adjusted
  • Conceals my imperfections well
  • A little bit goes a long way! this will give you a ghostly look if you wear it too much. 
  • Suitable for dry skin
  • NEVER had any breakouts while using this :)
  • I love how flawless it looks in pictures xP

2 comments:

  1. heya! Me gusta your review <3 Anyways, if i wear that BBCream, will i look ghostly in pictures in low-lit places even if i don't put too much of it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yuni! i didnt look ghostly in low-lit places :D dont worry, coverage are buildable! x)

    ReplyDelete