Monday 22 November 2010

I LOVE SKIN79 BRUNEI

BB creams is still a craze here in Asia! no doubt. I've heard of this 'BB Creams' a year ago and it is basically a liquid foundation that does wonders to your skin. Many well-known brands carries BB creams in their product range. One of them is SKIN79! they received great reviews and carries different lines of BB Creams! good news to Bruneians, Skin79 FINALLY opened a branch here! infact, branches :P at Mall Gadong & Seri Kiulap! yayyy no more ordering online and wait for weeks! :D


I've bought myself Skin79 Miniature BB Cream 4 in 1 set from SKIN79. this is a great buy for those who arent sure of which BB cream to buy. this set contains VIP Gold, HOT Pink, DIAMOND Prestige and DIAMOND Pearl. i've lost my mini VIP Gold, thats why its only 3. But i purchased a full size of it, no worries ^^ because i have dry skin, it suits me more. and yes, it cracked because it fell a couple of times :( btw, the minis can last around 2 weeks i think. 

this is my swatches for the BB Cream. i labeled it accordingly. please notice the wrong labels. haha. the Hot Pink and VIP Gold were placed wrong. only in first picture! :) 


WHEN BLENDED...
VIP Gold -> matte finish. recommended for dry/mature skin
HOT Pink -> dewy finish. recommended for oily/combo skin
DIAMOND Pearl -> dewy finish. with a lot shimmer. perfect for parties
DIAMOND Prestige -> dewy-matte finish with slight shimmer. i think! 



i've also bought Skin79 Mirror Skinny Pact! in comes in two shades. i bought the light beige one. and dont mind the crack :p im so clumsy!! it rotates too! 360degree! :O 


in these pictures below, im wearing SKIN79 HotPink on my right side of face(is that right? :s). To complete the look and make it lasts longer, i used my Skinny Pact after applying the BB cream :) to make it fair, i shot myself in outdoor lightning and indoor lightning! 




as you can see, it covers my dark eye circles(though not completely) and my acne scars. and it totally covers my pores. i have the pictures of close up, but im too embarassed to show HAHA :3 and yes, i have puffy eyes and my eyes are one big and one small O.o and i hate my hair. haha.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
  • One full sized tube can lasts around 6 months! or even more. seriously. i'd used my VIP Gold every school day. 
  • This doesnt replace your usual moisturizer okk?! :) apply this on a fresh-cleaned-moisturized face to get that 'flawless radiant' look. (unless you use cream-based moisturizer, skip it! im using gel-based, it absorbs really well on skin than the cream-based one)
  • Each BB cream has their own functions. Whitening/Wrinkle Improvement/Evens Out SkinTone/etc.
  • Remember, its make up! so you HAVE to remove it with your make up remover before going to bed. or else you'll get whiteheads! :O mine did! HAHA. was noob heeeh.
  • You have to go to the store to find your suitable shade! it may not come in many shades though :( 
  • Try a sample first before buying full size!!! 
  • SKIN79 isnt selling BB creams only though, they have moisturizers, toners, masks, etc!
  • I CANT DO MY MAKEUP WITHOUT BB CREAMS! haha this is a fact. what a difference it made to my skin, cause i suffer from acne scars T.T but no worries, as long as i have my BB creams, i'll survive! HAHA.

in fact, i've tried their Skin79 Sweet Honey Sugar Scrub and Lemon Brightening Mask! i'll do reviews for this in the near future. stay tune!! :D oh yeah, LIKE Skin79 Brunei on Facebook. I've entered myself in their contest, hopefully i'll win cause i wanna grab their other products! :D hehehe<3 what a long post.

i wear Geo 1 Tone BC-102 in these pictures. bought from Q4GEO

16 comments:

  1. your blog is lovely and sweet! Ilove SKIN79 Brunei too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks this review was uber helpful! esp. the finish. I just got the hot pink and I'm already thinking of trying the VIP Gold, Oriental Gold and Diamond.
    Does the Oriental Gold or Oriental Gold Plus have any shimmer? Do you feel that they have less coverage than the VIP Gold or Hot Pink?
    They have way tooo many version...

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg sorry for the late reply! oriental gold and oriental gold plus dont have any shimmer! :) in my opinion, i do feel they have less coverage. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there. How much you bought the vip gold and 4 in 1 mini bb creams?I woulddddd loveee to try 'em if they are cheaper than etude house*_*.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! the VIP gold 40g here in Brunei is priced at $39.90! but the 15g one costs only $23.90 :) i recommend you buy the 15g one cause it'll last long enough :) the 40g lasts for almost a year for me o.o as of the 4 in 1, im sorry im not sure. but 1 mini tube will cost you $8. So maybe the box will cost you around $30 :) you can ask Skin79 Brunei(fanpage). btw, the mini tube can last around a week or two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the best BB Cream you've used so far? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caren - so far, the best one that suits my needs is BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream. but now im using Skin79 Diamond Prestige since BRTC is no where to find here in my country ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see, I've tried it too when I got the sample and I really love it! But the downside about it is that it doesn't state any SPF '+++' on the tube. So I'm kinda concerned about the SPF strength despite how perfect it does to my face. Hehe. Anyways, what about Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream? Have you tried it? Cause I'm actually looking forward to try one, but I'm still considering it tho... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyways, I just found out that the Jasmine Water BB Cream does have the PA ++ rating. Such a relief to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe yeah with SPF30 ;3 i havent tried skin79 diamond absolute :( since its for oily skin, i think i wanna try it too. lol. cant give you further info about this bbcream, but if you insist on trying, make sure to try the mini tube first! if they have one, not sure if they have Diamond Absolute in mini tube/sample sachet. if they havent, i guess take the 15g one ^^ it'll last for around 3 months or more. the 40g can lasts for up to a year o.o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh really? Lol. Yes, you might wanna give it a try. Who knows it would best suit your skin. Hehe. I actually want to buy the BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream since I really love the colour and I saw a lot of positive feedbacks from most of the users. However, Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream seems to have better and safer ingredients compared to BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream and also higher SPF level which is a another plus for me. Anyways, have you ever experienced breaking out using any Skin79 BB Cream and have you ever tried the new Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream? If you have, do post your review together with some swatches with other BB Cream here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. then pick whats right for you x) nope, i never break out from any bbcream yet. Vital Orange? yes i used it twice already. but will blog about it as soon as possible because my skin is sort of experiencing breakout right now.. most likely because its that time of the month -__- i wanna review it when my skin is back to normal, so i can give an honest review :-D stay tuned! will most likely post it within this week. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, but I'm just quite skeptical about the colour of the Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream. I'm looking for the ones as light or perhaps lighter as the colour of the BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream which is not greyish. Aww that's good for you then. Ahh okay, how do you find the colour and the coverage of the Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream so far? Are they the same as Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream? Cool, looking forward to your review soon! Can't wait... Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think all skin79 bbcreams are darker than the BRTC Jasmine one :D Vital Orange... so far, coverage are good. not sure bout the color yet though. cant really comment much. but its different from the hotpink and vipgold :) hehe sure! thanks for supporting my blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete