Thursday 21 January 2016

No ME Time

okay, baby is asleep now and airis is busy with her youtube videos and i suddenly have the urge to blog! cant believe my last post was about me going back to work! i know that i am currently a stay-at-home mom but i really got my hands full! the baby really kept me busy hmmm.


she is almost 5 months now! and 1 more to go till she's on solids!! she's kinda clingy, so its hard to do my work sometimes >:(


and my princess is FINALLY going to school!! as pictured, she was super excited on her first day and suprisingly went very well!! i expected her to cry and begging me not to go, but she didnt! BUTTTT other days she was crying so much its hard to keep her to stay there :( the teacher had to hold her while i leave and i could hear her crying from my car! ughhh. 


lucky for her, she got sick (so no school!). her fever was bad, she missed school for a week!! this saturday will be her first day going back to school after being absent but she still dont like school :( she was yelling "no school! home please!!" everytime i mention it. sigh. now i will keep in mind to not send my other daugther to school too soon -__- Kindergarten 2 should be okay, i dont know. but if i've known what Kindergarten 1 is learning, i wouldnt send airis to school this year. everything that they'll learn at KG 1, airis already know. they only teach to count to 10! airis already know to 20. and the other books are like books for 1 year olds! yknow.. the A is for Apple one. oh well, i've already paid for the fees anyways, hopefully she'll love school soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment