Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I spent my last day of 2012 and my first hours of 2013 well. My family had a bbq event at home, like every year, and that never fails me. Around 9pm+ my husband and I went to his uncle's dinner event. Left Airis at home with my siblings cause its late already. We were also planning to go to McD cause danial craved for Prosperity, but we didnt. Arrived at uncle's around 10pm+ and eat again. didnt eat much cause i ate alot at my house. I stayed there until 1am+ doing karaoke. lol. Arrived home around 2am+ WHAT A NIGHT




overall, 2012 is a challenging year for me. and i hope 2013 will bring more happiness!

WHAT HAPPENED IN 2012?

1) GOT MARRIED


i married to the man of my life. my boyfriend of 4 years. i honestly couldnt be happier. i believe everything happens for a reason. and Alhamdulilah we made it. he's my bestfriend, the one i can confide in with anything and he could never judge. he's the only one who's really there for me. and i love him eternally and i know we're still young, but i really really hope our marriage will stay strong until we both die :3 :p

2) GOT A PET RABBIT


i know its no big deal, but i never own a rabbit before. my rabbit was a lionhead dwarf which i bought online from a local seller. i think i was being sort-of scammed because i bought him for $100!!!! im embarassed to tell people how much i bought him for, cause people will say, "really? i saw people sell rabbit like this for $10!" i guess i was really didnt think through cause he was so tiny and cute and i just HAD TO HAVE HIM. but months later, he died because he was killed by dogs :'( i was really devastated. i was so attached. he was an indoor pet, but due to some reason, i was forced to put him outside. then just days later, he was attacked. or so as i was told. i was searching for him in the morning to feed him and he wasnt in his cage. i asked ppl around wheres my rabbit, but no one would tell me. then eventually, my husband told me when he called his mom. then i cried out into tears :'( i really loved him and it was really a sad time for me. 

3) GAVE BIRTH TO A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL


giving birth is one of my biggest fears. and i was really anxious when i was told that i will be induced. they told me that the baby is big thats why they have to forced the baby out. but.... no, my baby is only 2.9kg! ugh. it was also my first time to stay the night at the hospital. it wasnt as scary as i thought! people were always telling me how scary the maternity ward is! i didnt experience any ghost encounters ;D when the baby came out, she's perfect. i was losing a lot of blood and almost fainted. i was anemic that time. my baby is almost 5 months now and i love her with all my heart!

4) GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE
its every teen's dream! i can now go anywhere i want!

okay i have a big headache now, not enough sleep, i'll end here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment