Friday 18 May 2012

Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream Review

Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream 


Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream protects the skin from both UVA and B rays. The tri-functional snail BB Cream brightens the dark and dull skin tone, and maintains the skin clean and supple with its whitening and wrinkle-improving effects. Contains 45% of the Korean Snail secretion Filtrate, it bestows sleek and lustrous texture to the skin by preventing skin damages, and keeps the skin moist and healthy by forming a moist protection layer. With its soft and moisturizing texture, it is easily absorbed into and blends well with the skin.

 Collected my Snail BB Cream from Skin79 weeks ago. Probably the most expensive BB cream i've ever own, with B$56.90 as its price tag! Some people may be disgusted that this bb cream contains snail's slime, but not me :p below is the color shade VS Skin79 Vital Orange.


I compare the color with Vital Orange because i noticed that a lot of people are making choices whether to buy Snail BB Cream or Vital Orange. & there's not even any review of this bbcream on the net yet. i think. so, i hope these color swatches are clear enough for you :) Snail BB Cream are darker than Vital Orange. Which is not suprising because Vital Orange has SPF 50, Snail BB Cream  only has SPF 45.


 When blended, the Snail BB Cream gives off kind of a pinkish-tone shade compare to Vital Orange. Snail BB Cream has a dewy finish instead of the Matte Vital Orange. Of course, coverage is buildable.


 Below is my before & after picture


 It does what it claims though. Brightens dull skin and blends well with my skin. Coverage is medium. It wont cover dark scars, Vital Orange can do a better job in coverage. But Snail BB Cream is more natural-looking.


It makes my skin 'clean' and soft. & i cant comment if my scars fade or not while using this, cause i dont wear make up everyday. But overall, im pretty happy with this product. i especially love the natural and clean look. and long-lasting too!


Also received a lot of samples! so happy that i got to tried the O2 cleanser. the cleanser was amazing! i plan on buying the full size. it really removes all my makeup ^__^ i gave a lot of my Skin79 stuff to my siblings. Just stuff like samples, and unfinished bb creams. Now, even my mom and aunt are crazy over Skin79 products. they even made a list on what to buy! *now i know what to get for their birthday* ;)

33 comments:

  1. I liked it a lot more than the orange one because the orange one was too light for my skintone. In Poland a cosmetic that contains snail slime is something unusual and probably many people would be disgusted but not me. I would really love to try out some typical creams containing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! the orange one was too light for me too. same here, i'd love to try out snail cream after this. they're known for healing/fading old scars, and im tempted by that o.o

      Delete
  2. thanks for the review~! I once tried the orange BB cream and it matched perfectly with my skintone, so I think the snail one is going to be a tad to dark for me >.< and no i don't snail slime is disgusting, it's actually really good for your skin lol >w< x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then you must have a fair skin! lucky! :p the orange one is a little too light for me :( yes agreed, snail slime is suprisingly good for our skin :D

      Delete
  3. lol wow so many samples!
    the color match is really good for you! alot of korean companies have been coming out with snail extracts in skincare/makeup now :)

    i have an award for you <3
    http://thethoughtsbasket.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/awards-d.html
    i know it probably seems strange because i dont comment very often but i love reading your reviews because they're really helpful before i purhcase anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi linny! thank you so much for the award! my FIRST award. haha.

      yeah, a lot of asian skincare now are experimenting with snails. i guess its the trend now

      Delete
  4. Is the snail bb cream compatible for oily to combination skin type?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would say it'd work best with dry to normal skin as it has a dewy finish. im not sure if oily skin will like this :)

      Delete
  5. Hi! I was lookinf for bb cream reviews on the web and casme across your blog, wich I loved, so I just started following. Hope to read more on the future! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the shade seems promising on my skin tone :)
    So this is the bb cream that u wear on ur previous post.
    Guess I should go hunt for the sample then :)
    thanx for sharing, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I am a natural redhead with a really light freckled skin and the Vital orange still seemed to lighten up my skin just a little... Thanks for the review, I will definitely try the snail one:) The only thing I dislike about skin79 is the bulky packaging that is impossible to carry anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! i never bring them when i go out, unless if i have the mini tube ones.

      Delete
  8. i still prefer the vital orange cos of the shade..looks very natural on me.. the snail cream somehow ha a stinky odour i dunno why hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vital orange is a bit too light for me, although it does looks natural. but since my arms is darker than my face, i would avoid the vital orange. only needed it if i need a better coverage :D and the snail bb smell, yes it does have a hint of smell. but it doesnt really bothers me cause it doesnt lingers after you applied it. the orange one has a smell too, i noticed.

      Delete
  9. I currently have the hot pink one but I am thinking of buying the orange one. Out of the snail and orange bb cream, which one do you think will be better for oily skin?

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd go for vip gold. hotpink makes my skin more oilier :/ vip gold worked well on my oily skin once.

      Delete
  10. I was once having a terrible skin condition, with acne and blemishes, but due to this honest blog, it help me choose the best brand to cover up my skin problems. Thank so much for sharing such a nice info like this. If there was only a way to donate money on this blog then I'll be happy to donate some :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thats the first time anyone said that they would donate to my blog. lol :P thank you<3 glad to help!

      Delete
  11. What about the prestige oriental/ bb.
    Any comments on that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did a review on skin79 prestige bb and oriental bb before too :) just click the skin79 label and scroll ahead :)

      Delete
  12. Hi! What is your color on mac (or other brand)? I'm NC25/MUFE 120 and i'm afraid this could be light for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! im sorry but im not sure too cause i never tried on Mac before and i never know my skin shade code. but maybe im somewhere between NC20-25. im not sure myself D: i dont even know if im NC or NW >.< sorry for not being such a help!

      Delete
  13. Snail?? I want to try this BB cream! :) Ma fav ones are Intense classic balm and Oriental Gold Plus, because I need a lot of coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont opt for snail if you need a lot of coverage tho! :D would recommend vital orange instead.

      Delete
  14. hi Qasrina! visited your blog when i was googling about snail bb cream. U look so pretty! likes your review ;)
    you mentioned in your review that the snail bb cream has a pinkish-tone. Do you know is it suitable for medium-tan skin tone? I'm making choices between the snail 1 n the gold 1 +.+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i would say that the gold one would be more suitable with medium-tan skintone :D

      Delete
    2. ow thank you so much! ^^

      Delete
  15. This is one of my favorite BB Creams ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice review of Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream, it's so detailed. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing us your review. I will wait for your another make up reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete