Tuesday 8 May 2012

Etude House Magic Tint Balm

Etude House Magic Tint Balm



omg i cant believe i ran out of space to upload pictures on blogger! ugh, wish we have unlimited storage. now i have to upload my pictures to other sites then just copy paste it here -__- fml. anyway, this has been a long overdue post. i bought this lipbalm last year from Etude House and it only costs me like less than B$10. i think they have this balm in 3 color shades. i cant remember T-T but i picked the red cherry one. This is how the color looks like.




How it looks without and with the balm on

Photobucket

without it, my lips looks a bit pale especially my upper lip. with it, my upper lip is now pinkish-red in color and my whole lips looks glossy and shiny. the color is not really obvious in pictures, but in person, its noticeable. this is great for people who just want a natural looking flush red lips. the color lasts long too! it stays even after i had my meals. the color is somewhat build able. i think you can build a more reddish look than this. personally, i love this lipbalm to the fact that im never planning on buying any lipbalms from other brands :D

oh yeah, im also trying out this new bbcream i got. but i gotta give it 2 weeks to fully review it. i used it 3 times already though. and so far, i love how it looks on my skin. C-L-E-A-N.
 Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear, that's a nice swatch, natural and not too red. I'm curious to try it too.
    I wanna know, did it feel sticky after application?
    Btw what bb cream u use? looks so natural and perfect on ur skin, can't wait to read ur review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, a very natural looking balm ^^ nope, it doesnt feel sticky at all. as for the bbcream, i'll tell you soon :P stay tune!

      Delete
  2. a nice color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite similar to Etude House's Kissful Lip Care no 3 (Cherry). But that one is a stick and I think it's less glossy. I also love Etude House lip balms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Qasrina, I have nominated you for The Liebster Award 2012. xoxo

    ReplyDelete