Monday 23 April 2012

Not-Beauty-Related


gonna be random today. i will post a review on this soap cleanser that i should've reviewed a longgg time ago(cause this is my 3rd soap). but i'll post it up tomorrow ;)


Buttermilk Chicken from Kaka Restaurant. I swear this used to be the most delicious butter milk chicken I've ever tasted. But lately this dish kept on disappointing me! i ALWAYS ordered this whenever i went there and i noticed that they're not generous with the chicken anymore and i feel like the taste is getting bland :( i hope they will impress me back the next time i go there. its one of my favorite restaurant. the price is so reasonable! their drinks are generous too! even their nasi katok is my favorite nasi katok in Brunei :3


my niece's birthday cake from Mr Baker. I think this is triple chocolate mousse? seriously, Mr Baker makes the best cakes! at least the best chocolate mousse cake. everyone loved the cake. even my mom! which is a good thing cause she usually critics on sweet foods.


This is from Grazie Mauri. They always held quizzes on their facebook fan page for fans to win vouchers, etc. I won one voucher of free pizza and pasta and i ordered this one. cant remember the name. but it was okay.... i just wish that they would be at least generous with the pepperoni, but oh well, it originally costs $8.50 anyway for 8 slices. and its free. so i cant really complain :P


was going to give this as a present for my niece's birthday. but i ruined it when i colored the skintone, so i gave up on it ;(


i got a call from Polytechnic for an interview in Interior Design and this one is one of my samples in my portfolio. i created this using mydeco.com and it is truly an amazing app to polish up my skills. i hope they are impress with my designs, despite the fact that i mostly stuttered when i explained it to them :( oh and i also got a spot in ITB for an entry test for Internet & Multimedia Development course. BUT i rejected it :( cause it was at the same time and day for my ID interview T-T everyone kept pushing me to choose ITB cause of their better reputation, but ID is more 'me'. i wanna try both though. but but but.... :( ughhh.


not less than 2 months ago, i had this sudden urge to buy a bunny! because of xiaxue's. but i cant find the one that  i wanted(mini holland lop) so i opt for a lionhead dwarf instead. i picked dwarf cause i want a small bunny haha. danial and I named him 'Simba'.


he is soooo friendly! i didnt know rabbits can make such a great housepet! his favourite fruit is apple. lol. but i only treat him one like once in 3 days, cause i read that its not healthy to give rabbits sweet treats often. or else it can cause obesity.


he also sleeps so comfortably(and funny)! i wanna give him his own bed but im afraid he'll pee on it :(

ok ME time!


with the most manja-est cat i ever had, Calico. haha. she was a stray cat btw, saw her wandering around, skinny and hungry, around danial's house(i think i posted about this before). 




i love this kind of 'vintage' effect!


me & my husband. :P


ok this is the last photo! love this pic, Simba is so adorable when he has no ear haha. oh yeah, look! baby bump ;)

8 comments:

  1. hey im your silent reader:) erm wanna ask about the interview, what did you and the interviewer talk/discuss about? thanks and congratulation on having a baby:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! they asked me about my opinion on ID. my background education. my skills. and since i prepared a portfolio, they asked me to explain in details what does my designs mean. why i choose ID. all in relation to ID :) hope this helps! and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad! I actually take IMD in ITB, it's very stressful but if you have passion for it, it definitely be worth the hassle, goodluck with your ID! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, im sure i dont have enough 'passion' for IMD though :| but i think doing a computer course can help me more soon in the future than doing an art course like ID. thats why i registered myself in the first place. & ITB just contacted me today, they gave me another chance to try for an entry test D: which is a good thing cause i can at least try :D hee. thank you though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your pregnancy. oh and what Anti Stretch Marks Lotion did u use?:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks anonymous x) err, im not using any :(((( should i? D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha i also have already tried the Likas papaya long time ago. It really did whiten my skin! But i found it too drying & harsh on my face lol. So i just used it on my body. Shall use it again next time! Congrats on your pregnancy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep, too drying on skin. i never tried using on my body, is it as drying too? my body skintone do need to lighten up x( but im too lazy and busy to use any body lotions D: & thank you! :D :D

      Delete