Friday 4 November 2011

Masks Haul

I've been super busy to catch up with this blog. Exams, Exams, Exams. Anyway, i just received my masks yesterday! I ordered from Skin Philosophy. I've ordered from them a couple of times and all had been satisfying. The shipping costs is really cheap and arrives really quick too! I really recommend you buy from them. I was planning to order from sasa/prettyncute/etc but MAN their shipping costs is $.$ AND it takes longer time to arrived -__- thank god i found SP! ;D

My second purchase was really complicated! Because it took so long to reach me.. like 2 weeks? haha. cause i expect that it'll arrive in maximum 1 week. NO WORRIES, its not SP fault. its actually the brunei post fault =.= they didnt send me the letter asking me to pick up my stuff. well, they did actually, but right after i picked up already -__- when i went to the pos yesterday, they said it had arrived on 19th october already. i was 1 day early from the expiration date! cause it states that if stuff not picked up for 14 days, items will be returned. phew! not my fault! >:/ thank god i go there myself. & surprised that the stuff arrived 2 days after SP shipped it out! so fast ;D <3


NO! unfortunately, i didnt buy ALL of these. I think i only bought 7 masks. The others was my Mom's. She ordered 15 i think?


The gold and green one is from LoveMore and its my Mom's


These are from LoveMore, Sexy Look & My Beauty Diary. Its for me! so cute >.<


The hellokitty one is for me, and the pink MBDM is my Mom's.


Face Q. MINE! >:P


Pretty excited to try these out. On the other note, lately i've been thinking a lot to dye my hair. i dyed my hair before, when i was 15 i think. lol. but then i cut it all off a year after because i want my natural black hair back. Im not sure whether i WANT to do dye again or not. I've been refusing to do so because its kind of a sin in my religion. Changing hair color. Mmmmm.

But if i decided to do so anyway, I cant decide on which color!

This light golden brown hair on Michelle Phan is really pretty!


This dark red shade on Seo Woo is beautiful too!


& this dark brown hair on Suzy seems like a safe(and pretty) choice too!

UGHHHHH x___x

2 comments:

  1. What is Michelle Phan's hair style and color that she wore on her video called: Kissable Lips DYI???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete