Wednesday 1 December 2010

SKIN79 Brunei Contest WINNERS!

I've been a fan of Skin79 for such a long time already. Been using their products for more than a year already! When they opened up a branch here, its a DREAM COME TRUE. I was actually in disbelief! I found out through facebook though! saw their advert there x) dont worry Skin79, you're doing good here in Brunei xP us people LOVE your products<3


It was not long time ago when Skin79 introduced the "BLOG ABOUT SKIN79 BRUNEI" contest. Many had joined the contest and as you all know, i am one of them xp i was really excited to join, it took me many hours to finish up my post. i was being as honest as possible! :)
 if you havent read my post entry, just CLICK HERE.

I went to school yesterday. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL x) mum and dad picked me up around 12noon and we had our lunch at Escapade. We dine with Pusat Ehsan's staff. I think we finished eating around 2pm. We, then went to Akira's. then to this car workshop thingy. it was suchhhhh a long day and a hot day too!! :( i didnt even wear any SPF that time. anywayyy, basically i had a rough day, esp at school! i wasnt promoted T.T huhuuuu. embarassing :( hhmmm. sorry mum and dad, i'll make you proud someday! (: 

went home around 3 or 4pm. then not later than that, Skin79 Brunei announced that the contest had ended. i was hyped because they were going to announce the winner! i actually waited, lol. but since i was sooo tired, i fell asleeeep =.= but it was just a short nap :p 


when i woke up, i logged in my facebook and Skin79 Brunei had already announced the THIRD WINNER


congrats for winning the third place!!!! :D she's really pretty and she has a really fair skin too! o.o i want fair skin lol. great post!!! :) her post won her B$50 cash voucher!!! 

my heart went knock-knock, waiting for their next announcement! 


I WON SECOND PLACE!! :) heheeheheh. i was so happy, i ran up to my little brother and told him i won second place. eventhough he doesnt really care xp i emailed skin79 right away to claim my blog. i won a gift voucher worth B$100! :D so, thank you Skin79 for this! you have no idea how much this means to me 0=) 

so guess who won the first place? 


not suprisingly, ORCHID ROW! i knew she was going to win this, i cant compete with her xp her post is really good and very detailed! and she has a cool siteeee! :D she won B$200 cash voucher. how awesome is thatttt?? so yeah, congratulations!! :D 

Orchid Row actually suggested us three to go to Skin79 together. but i was already planning to go there on the 5th Dec :( if you girls can go there on the 5th, then that'd be great xp but its okay if you girls decided to come on an earlier/later date. cause i'll be meeting my friends on the 5th and its easier for me to drop by there and since im barely an adult, i cant really go out that often :( i can, but... i live in Tutong, so yeah, if only i have my driving license x( i'd be great though if we come together!! xD 

check out the other blog entry!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! AND HAPPY DECEMBER! :) ENJOY YOUR LAST MONTH IN 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment