Saturday 13 November 2010

Three Reviews

In this post, I'm going to review Garnier Aqua Defense Essence, Shurei Salon System Shampoo and Vaseline Healthy White Lotion.

Garnier Aqua Defense Essence


this gel-form moisturizer is actually the first ever moisturizer that actually worked on me. my skin type is dry and this moisturizer is actually aimed for oily-skins, but it really works wonders on me. before, my skin has dry patches around my nose and cheeks. i tried a couple of cream-based moisturizers before, but it didnt worked on me at all. the dry patches became drier instead! but anyways, i guess gel-based works well with my skin instead of the cream-based. you guys should try this if you're suffering from dry skin!

Pros:
  • Moisturizes really well 
  • Light and cold feeling
  • Absorbs fairly quickly
  • Apple-scented! yum!
  • Doesnt make me break-out
  • Super affordable, bought this 50ml for BND$6!
sorry no cons for this xP

Shurei Salon System Shampoo & Vaseline Healthy White Lotion


I was strolling around Hua Ho the other day and i was searching for a new shampoo. My Pantene Total Care doesnt work on me anymore! it used to work really well, but suddenly i get flakes from it? waaah D: anyway, i spotted an Herbal Essence shampoo that time and planned to buy that instead. Then not suprisingly, a sales girl approached me and recommend me Shurei Shampoos. she talked on how great it is and all, it actually felt like 10mins lol. she even swore that it'll work really well on me. annoyed and giving up, i grabbed the Shurei shampoo and put back the Herbal Essence =.= she said i have normal hair, so she gave me the "glam shine" one. Shurei comes up with 4 different range; Color Vive, Glam Shine, Break Free and Manage It. It costs $7+, but i bought it at $6+ since it was discounted that time. 

Pros:
  • If you really want soft silky hair, this is def the shampoo for you! 
  • Pleasant smell
  • Good price for such a great shampoo!
  • No more frizzy hair
  • The bottle is really cool xP

    Cons:
  • The bottle(hard) have to be squeezed to get the shampoo out
  • lol. dont use if you dont want really soft hair. even my hair doesnt have volume anymore T.T
Now moving on to Vaseline Healthy White. I was drawn to this due to their commercial actually. It claims to evens out skin tones and all. I read good reviews online and Vaseline never disappoints me :) bought this at BND$7+
Pros:
  • It evens out my skin tone really well
  • Absorbs well
  • No greasy or sticky feeling
  • Made my skin supple

    Cons:
  • Wish it could absorb a little quicker
  • Wish it is fragrance-free. (but the smell arent that over-powering either) 

2 comments:

  1. where is the hua ho that u got ur Shurei Salon System Shampoo from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hua Ho Bunut :) sorry for the late reply!

    ReplyDelete