Friday 12 November 2010

My Beauty Diary Mask

i’ve been longing to do a post about this brand for quite a long time on my previous blog. i guess i havent done one because i havent tried one yet? its not really locally available and its hard to find local distributors! but no worries ^^ i found TWO local sellers who sells this mask, and even better, instocks! :) i talked to one of them yesterday about the mask and its $3 per sheet. the other one sells $3.50 per sheet though, so yeah i picked the first seller instead :P because of the affordable price and the delivery service HEHE.
as far as i know, My Beauty Diary Mask(MBDM) currently has 3 lines of mask! 
  1. Natural Key Line
  2. Luxury Line
  3. Face Q line
  4. Flower line(lol, i just made this name up, i dont know the exact name for this line, but they have this new flower flavor masks)
you can check them out at their site : http://www.beautydiary.com.tw/en! i really love the packaging though! so kawaii oh? :> these mask is really popular, beauty bloggers are giving these brand a two thumbs up! the prices is affordable too. the cheapest is the Face Q line and the Luxury Line is the more pricey one. anyway, i havent found a local distributor for the luxury line. i asked the seller already if she can provide me some, but she said she’ll see what she can do :) before i get any further, i ordered the Face Q masks. i’ve been reading Ekimura’s site these past few days(love her!) and she loves the Face Q masks! she rated it 10/10 :O so yeah i ordered 2 pcs of Face Q Pomergranate + Co Q10 Mask and 1 pc Grape Seed + Green Tea mask :D its BND$2.20 per piece/sheet and if it works on me, i’ll buy more! ;) i also bought 1 pc of My Beauty Diary’s French White Lily Mask :) the seller recommend this one and i decided to try it out since it says that it is suitable for those who wants extremely fair skin. thats me :P 
Not only did i buy face masks. i bought myself eye masks too. infact, thats the main reason why i came across to the seller’s page. i was looking for an eye mask, and i just stumbled into discovering My Beauty Diary Mask! my eyes has been looking so tired lately o.o my eyebags are getting puffier and my eye-circles are getting darkerrrr. everytime i took a picture of myself, my eyebags ruined it :( huhuuu. i bought 5 pairs of Crystal Whitening Brightening Eye Maskthat costs me BND$20. i really hope these cuties works! i’ll probably get these items not later than this week :) i’ll do reviews next two weeks! hey, it takes time okay :p

No comments:

Post a Comment