Tuesday 29 March 2022

Mane & Tail Detangling Spray & Wet Brush Original Detangler Brush Review

My daughter has matted hair for years. It was mild at first but it has become worse over the years. We tried hair serum, hair oil, conditioner, WE EVEN TRIED OLAPLEX.. and it did not went away. some may helped but only until her next hair wash. I need a solution because it got to a point where I cant even brush her hair, or it hurts when brushing.

Anyway, I am not sure why her hair turned like that. Its either because she got slimes on her hair before, or simply because she lacks hair brushing 😳 I actually did not know that she suffers from matted hair. I thought its damaged hair.. so I googled wrong all these time 😂 but someone mentioned that it is Hair Matting, so of course I googled away.

Detangle spray + a detangle hair brush.

I checked Paloma website and picked Mane & Tail Detangling Spray and Wet Brush Original Detangler Comb. why I picked these? there was not much option on their website and these are the only ones I can find that has good reviews.

It took almost a week for my order to arrive home, and of course I used it right away! It took us a few minutes but ITS AMAZING HOW IT WORKS COMPLETELY. I haven't seen her hair that smooth for such a long time. & it stays that away even after hair wash! as for now (two weeks), it doesn't come back at all. it was one of my best purchase, the spray and the hair brush. I also bought Mane & Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner and it works as great also!

The only thing I did not liked about the spray is that - it worked so well instantly I dont know what to do with it anymore, I wish it comes in a small bottle 😂

update: its also great for dolls!






No comments:

Post a Comment