Monday 27 April 2015

Hi!

Hello im sorta back, I guess. I know I’ve been MIA a lot lately and made my blog private. But now its up for public again, no worries! I am starting my study attachment for almost a month now and I got a lot of free time at work, so I might as well blog? Although im currently not active in ‘beauty blogging’ but I’ll try to do touch on that every now and then!

The thing is, the customs here in my country are getting stricter regarding bringing in cosmetic products. Because last time I ordered lipsticks in bulk and I almost didn’t get away with it! They said, I can only order maximum 3 lipsticks AND THEN I won’t be allowed to order them again within 4 months! Which is ridiculous right?! Like what if I want to order NYX lipstick in 5 shades? Sigh. Ok I better stop ‘rambling’ about the law, or else people might ramble on me.

Anyways, I have a few beauty wish lists currently. Its nothing new actually, but I’ve always curious about them and hopefully got to try them soon!


This roll on concealer from Garnier! I’ve heard raved reviews about this, especially from a well-known MUA here in my country. She swore by it and uses them on her clients! Its also great for highlighting, I heard. I am currently using Missha’s Undereye Brightener (I think im on my 3rd tube?) and wanted to try something new. Its not like I don’t like it anymore though. Its my go-to product!


Also this Clarasonic Mia 2. I don’t know why, but I heard it works really well and a great investment. There’s nothing I love more than a good healthy clean skin to start with!


LORAC PRO PALETTE! I am perfectly happy my The Balm Nude’Tude but the lorac one is so pretty!!! (yes, because its pretty. Haha!)

Since im pregnant now, I don’t really use a lot of skincare products since my skin now are unpredictable. I have a dry-normal skin to start with, but now its getting really dry. Dry patches on my cheeks! Eeks. I know I should use a moisturizer, but I HATE using one haha. I think I might as well invest on a good sleeping moisturizer mask? Maybe Laneige Water Pack? Hmm.


Speaking of me being pregnant (I am almost 6 months now!), the doctor said that it’s a girl, and she’s pretty confident! I didn’t ask for a gender at all and she just bluntly said, “it’s a girl”. I was like… ah? Kinda surprised cause I wanted a boy! Huhu. But its okay, another princess for me! Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment