Tuesday 15 April 2014

Dont know what to call this post

wearing NYX in SNOWHITE!!!LOVELOVELOVE

Hi everyone. sorry for being away. with school assignments and being a mommy, it pretty much occupies my life. I actually got a lot of new purchases, but i havent 'made' a good review yet, so i will just post when its reading-material-ready :P btw my skin has been acting up lately.. i dont know why! its not bad, just a few tiny bumps on the cheeks, but still :(

im not sure if i've mentioned before.. but i will be opening up my own boutique! well, actually my mum in law has a boutique.. but since she rarely ever opens the store, she decided to give it to me. BUT i have to clear up all the stuff first. there's still a lot to go and i cant plan on mine until the store is empty. although im not ready to have a physical store yet(SO MUCH WORK!), I cant refuse it. its always been a dream to own one!

Oh! and i witnessed a car accident the other day. i was in my house and heard this loud crashing sound. i rushed outside and the accident was just infront of my house. it was still 'fresh' and the kids were screaming for their mommy and a baby was crying and i was soooooo blur like, wth happened?! all of them except the baby were bleeding(not serious, just minor).. but STILL!!! the kids were saying that their bodies hurt and all. so we brought them to our house and took care of them while waiting for the ambulance and it was really sad and a wake up call :( :( :( please wear ur seatbelts!! and dont be distracted!

Sorry no beauty post today. i have assignments to do, have to create an online game from scratch! >:( bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment