Friday 1 February 2013

Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener Concealer (Light Beige)

Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener Concealer (Light Beige)


Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener Concealer (Light Beige) conceals dark circles, blemishes and impurities through using unique illuminating components. The concealer will not dry skin as the formula has a creamy consistency which leaves skin feeling nourished and hydrated. It is smooth and easy to apply thanks to the construction of the wand, which is specifically created for even coverage.Place the top of the wand directly on to the area you want to conceal and dot small circles of the product, covering the whole area. Finish by patting lightly with your finger tips.


without and with


it does slightly brigthened my undereye circle. but not good enough to fully cover it though. i think i'd prefer the maybelline one. this one is only 6g, and it retails for B$15, if im not mistaken. kinda pricey! i dont hate it, i guess its perfect for those who doesnt have heavy dark eye circles. im still in search for a good one! but im more concern of my ugly eyebags! HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET RID OF THOSE? D: 

UPDATE AS OF DEC 2013
okay i know it didnt have a good first impression on me, but i gotta say that this is definitely one of my fav product! i use this everyday when im using makeup and i like how it brightens up my undereye circle. it doesnt cake on my eyes at all and lasts so long! i still have it today!! so the $15 worth is worth the buy.


on my face : Skin79 Snail BB, Missha's Undereye Brightener, Etude House Magic Tint Lip Balm

1 comment:

  1. I think the Maybelline's has more coverage than this, lol. I've tried using bedtime curfews to make sure I sleep early, it does work getting rid of those eyebags, but now I can barely care about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete