Monday 7 January 2013

ZAMIAN PREMIUM GOLD CACAO PACK


ZAMIAN PREMIUM GOLD CACAO PACK

i have been curious about this ever since i saw positive reviews from many bloggers! always wanted to try chocolate mask! and people werent kidding when they said they wanna eat this up! it really does smell like chocolate!! i was so excited to try this out. been trying this for 2 weeks now. here's a close up!

 

you can see that they have tiny gold powder . turns out there's 99.9% of gold corpuscles in it!





Effects:
*Kill pimples*Remove scars*Refine pores*Oil control*

REVIEW
it has tightening feeling when used. face looks brighter after use and feels softer!!! temporary. overall, i cant really say much. its not a miracle product. i guess people kept on buying this because its chocolate! lol. but yeah, it doesnt do anything to my pores/blackheads. :( and definitely doesnt remove my scars. and doesnt minimize my blemishes at all. but i dont know why i still use this! i really the brightening and supple effect it has after use! i use this 3 times per week. and im always excited when its time to use again x___x i dont have severe pimple problems, so im not sure how this will work on them!



Bought from Aishop.com.my for around BND$18 when on promo, now it costs BND$29. shipping is around BND$9. also bought a bra for BND$10 too! :D arrival of items is fairly fast, the ordering process was just okay. but for international customers, have to pay by paypal.. which means.. have to order minimum RM150 :( i was planning to order the mask first, but have to order other stuff to reach RM150 cause they dont accept international cards. hope they will allow paypal method for no minimum orders! :D

4 comments:

  1. Hiii Qasrina!( ・ω・)ノ゙
    ouuuuhh too bad it did not work good on you :<, it's a real shame because I've read several good reviews about it. And in fact I have it on my wishlist for quite a while. I hope it does not disappoint me and at least I know when I have it I'll have a delicious chocolate-scented mask hehe ^^UUU
    Have a pretty nice day!(^v^)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAAAHH :( but it doesnt really dissapoint me though, it does makes my skin looks bright and supple. only the blackhead part was a bummer.

      have a nice day toooo! <3

      Delete
  2. Now i know what's the alternative other than Nutella for my bread filling, lol xD Kidding. Is it sold here in Brunei? I've always wanna try choco mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! im not sure, i've never seen it before! you should try this if you're curious! :D i've always wanted to try chocolate mask before too, now that i've tried it, it felt like my craving is now fulfilled! :p

      Delete