Saturday 12 January 2013

My Week

I had a fun time with my girls yesterday. I met up with three of my close friends from highschool at Cheezbox and brought along Airis(cause they begged to). It has been a while since i last saw them. we usually meet like once or twice a year!



my baby sitting on a baby chair for the first time! she's 5months plus now! a little more to go, then she can eat!


thanks to my husband for sending me to meet my friends! i cant drive yet cause im always with airis! 


 my outfit yesterday.


wore this shoe. so pretty! my sister bought this from the Philippines. its for my other sister, but since it fits me too and goes well with my outfit, i wore this!


she got this for me. so comfortable! i want more shoes! i threw away 2 of my fav shoes cause i found out that it is made out of pigskin!!! thank god my sister bought me new flats(canvas)


 also finally get to wear my boot! i swear, everytime i wear this boot, a lot of people stared at it.


also last week, i went to the movies with my husband. we watched CZ12. i thought it'll be boring cause i dont like action movies. but its not, its a fun movie to watch and im glad my husband chose this! it was our first time to watch a movie at times cineplex. we were actually lost. lol. i even asked the holika holika girl where is the cinema located. the cinema is really big! even the escalator is the longest i've ever seen. haha. oh and the toilet! it was huge. and quiet. and kind of scary


light sketch of what im planning to paint next. i dont know why i even sketched this! so dark. 


okay, thats it! to end this post, here's a pic of me and my baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment