Friday 9 November 2012

mydeco.com

i've been obsessing with mydeco ever since last year! initially, i used mydeco for my portfolio to enter interior design classes. i think im like one of the few that actually care to bring a portfolio! but unfortunately, i didnt get the cut. the school rejected me -.- actually, TWO rejected me. i honestly think it was because of my pregnancy. during the interviews, they kept asking me if i can handle school while being pregnant. the school term started during early august though, just a week before my due. so, im pretty sure they rejected me for it >:/ i know its not because im not qualified, other people who scored lower than me got the deal. but its okayy.... i was in a bad shape after birth anyway. i couldnt handle school and a newborn baby.

anyway, everytime i played mydeco i always imagine me designing my future home! infact, i will start printing my designs and stuck it to my wall, so everytime i see it, i will be motivated to work harder to get enough cash to actually build my dream home! i want to build it in at least 10 years time! before im 40! and when i have around 3-4 kids? :p of course i want more kids someday, i want dinner time to be a joy! ^__^ 4 max!









i really want my own house! :D oh yeah, im getting my license soon! now learned 4 hours already, 6 more!!! oh & i SOLD my ipod touch just to pay my license T-T


No comments:

Post a Comment