Sunday 30 September 2012

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK IN PINK IN THE AFTERNOON & KISS ME CORAL

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK



went to Guardian about a month ago and took advantage of their Buy 1 Free 1 deal on these Revlon lipsticks! $16.90 for one lipsitck, and got another one for free. i chose Pink In The Afternoon & Kiss Me Coral. It took a lot of time for me to decide which shade to buy cause i havent seen their swatches on someone elses before. So in the end, i picked Pink In The Afternoon because of the Nudy-Pinky-Milky color. & picked Kiss Me Coral because... i dont know. i've always wanted to try coral lipsticks.





The top picture is me with Kiss Me Coral on. btw, my skin turned out to look good on camera without makeup on! except lipstick. & i havent even washed my face yet! :P lolol. anyway, its actually look more orangey-red in person but the color is buildable. & i really think it suits me! loving the shade so much! no regrets!


This is me with Pink In The Afternoon on. These lipsticks applies on smoothly and creamy, even on my kind of dry chapped lips! They do lasts long though, but i cant really say much because im not really a lipstick girl. But these two sure got me interested in trying on other colors! Im glad i bought theseee<3

9 comments:

  1. Cute lipsticks *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. these 2 shade looks BEAUTIFUL on you! i definitely wanna pick these up :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Revlon Lip Butter recently and the colours are amazing too :) It's in between of a lip balm and lipstick they say. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh, ka effa panya :P im aiming for revlon lip butter in tutti frutti :D i wonder if here ada the shade.

      Delete
    2. Ada sini. I also want Tutti Frutti and Berry Smoothie. I have Macaroon, I think its a bit too red. But ok la cos I also have nude pink hehe

      Delete
  4. which branch?? i tried sengkurong dah, but nada tutti frutti. the swatches arah other sites lawaa ah, but i think 2 lipstick is enough for me -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of the Kiss Me Coral. I think this will be my next color of lipstick to purchase. I have recently purchased the Rosewine color so this will be my next one. I love their lipstick because it suits my lips. They don't dry at all, love it!

    ReplyDelete