Monday 5 December 2011

Whats In My Bag?

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?
this blog post was inspired by Shely's post haha. go see whats in her bag!

this is my current favorite bag! ok its actually my mum's, but she never wears it! i think my sister gave it to her when she went to Singapore.. so, im wearing it now since its pretty lonely. hee goodlife :-D its a Louis Vuitton but i dont think its an original haha. i dont think my sister would spend thousands of dollars for a bag =.= but its really good quality and doesnt looks fake at all. so, i think its an AAA Grade :D not sure cause i dont know the price hehe. at least its wearable and safe :P

the inside is really cute! pink + white is one of my fav color combination!


the only thing i dont like about the bag is that it can be uncomfortable to bring because you have to hand it like a brief bag -__- which is tiringgg! so i only use it when i want to look pretty lol. but other days, i use this bag below! its a sling bag and its really comfortable! i use this when i want to look casual. 

so whats in it anywaaays? :P 
first up, i always bring my contact lenses kit. but lately i dont use lenses anymore cause im lazy to clean it. but its still in my bag :/


of course, make up bag.


inside my makeup bag: scrunchie, comb, tweezer, mini bbcream, eyeliner, vitress hair thingy, skin79 lip/cheek cream, Silky Girl brown eyeshadow. these are all i need to touch up my makeup. haha. i dont use that much makeup anyway.


in my bag, i also store Victoria Secret Pure Seduction body mist(heavy!), Clean & Clear oil control film, Pendrive, Candies and like Shely, Johnson's Baby Powder!


of course, my wallet!



in my wallet, i keep these pictures of my boyfriend HEHE. & of course $$, cards, resits, etc.


and of course, my itouch and phone! i seriously need a new phone cause this phone sucks :(
SO WHATS IN YOUR BAG? i tag all my readers!


made donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment