Monday 12 December 2011

Maybelline AngelFit Perfect Concealer(Light Beige) Review

MAYBELLINE ANGELFIT PERFECT CONCEALER
in Light Beige


2 shades available : Light Beige & Natural Beige. Chose Light Beige. It is a slightly creamy liquid concealer. ok i dont know how to describe it -__-


How the applicator looks like


Before & After Picture

before picture : tired puffy dark eye x__x


after : brightened fresh-looking eye ^^ lol.

comparison
sorry but as you can see from the reflection of my eye, the sky is brighter in the After picture. Hence, my skintone is brighter as a result. It is not entirely because of the concealer, its due to the change in lightning. But nevertheless, you can see how my undereye circle is brightened right? even with the change of lights, you can still tell the difference. :) my after picture looks more awake! :o i dont know why my eyelid is bigger in the before picture o.o and my puffy eye appearance is not that obvious too in the after picture. Coverage is build-able but try not to apply too much, or else it'll end up cakey. Make sure to moisturizes your eye too before wearing concealer to prevent it to look cakey. I dont wear eye creams, so it look a bit cakey on me if i wear too much or didnt blend it well. & it doesnt really conceal my other imperfections that well(acne scar, redness, etc)

Anyway, price is very affordable. I think it costs around B$10 only? Im sure no more than B$10. Bought from Guardian. I wish they would update their Maybelline products :(

If this review isnt helpful enough, here's other people's review:


4 comments:

  1. Wow I can really see the difference!

    I need this to hide my eyebags/dark circles ~____~

    Thanks for sharing!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this too.. doesn't really work on me :(

    ReplyDelete