Tuesday 22 November 2011

New Shoes!



 how beautiful is this wedge boot? its so pretty, and luckily its mine xP whee~


 im in love with floral patterns. this shoe also has ruffles of laces. which i love too!




 the brand is Narusi. i googled it, but no luck. like it didnt even exist. lol.


I bought this shoe at Zn Boutique(facebook) for B$43. Im not sure she accepts international order ^^ she orders from Korea, though. this is actually my FIRST online-shoe-shopping. I've done a lot of online shopping before, but never shoe. I guess its because i was afraid that the shoe wont fit me. If you buy clothes online, even if its a lil big for you, you can always amend it. but not shoe.. its different. you cant do anything if it wont fit you. But i was always tempted to buy them via online. the seller pre-orders a lot of really beautiful shoes and i cant believe i finally gave up :} when i saw this shoe, i just HAVE.TO.HAVE.IT

she accepts half payment and pay the remaining when it arrived. which is a good thing. she also has a wide variety of shoe available. even for the plus size! honestly, i was a bit worried if it'd fit me. because my shoe size is really small! im a size 3 x___x i have the smallest feet in the family and im not even the youngest! im a self proclaimed Cinderella >.< jk! but really, it sucks. not all shoe has size 3 available. the smallest one was mostly size 4. not kiddy ones kay -__- but this shoe is a size 4. size 35 equals to size 4 right(korean size)? it was the smallest size available, and i dont mind in getting a size 35 because its a boot anyway. i can always fit boots with one size bigger(with stokins of course, lol). though it wont be perfectly fit, but at least it wont fall off ;)

im glad i purchased this. though the seller was a bit 'unpolite' for me. and says my boyfriend too. but i wouldnt mind buy from her again. maybe she had a bad week, lol :)

below are some of the tempting shoes that i am tempting to buy!





here's me with my cats. yes im so skinny ;{
 thanks for reading everyone!


btw, im going to get a driver's license SOON! gonna study in december and get it by January! haha. but yeah, im all grown up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your beautiful shoes
    on google. I was wondering if
    I could blog about them? I
    will link back to you if I can

    Thanks!:0)

    ReplyDelete