Tuesday 11 October 2011

I Love Face Masks!!

Holika Holika Vitamic C Skin Fit Magic Sheet Mask








My lil sis wearing Holika Holika Pearl Powder Mask


 she's wearing Holika Holika Red Pomegranate Mask


 Im wearing My Beauty Diary Lily Mask


since its just a one-time-use mask. i cant really review on it. of course, there wasnt really an obvious effect while using these. but cant really blame them since i only wear it once. i tend to try new masks, rather than purchasing a whole box of the same mask :S but at least it doesnt cause me breakouts :)

here's a sneak peak of upcoming mask reviews! <3 


i gave away my holika holika mask to my sister(the one she was wearing) because im afraid to try it. lol. then i gave away one of my MBDM  to my mum cause she saw me wearing a mask and she asked for one D: hahaha. but im planning to get more mask soon!!!

anyway, i've been REALLY busy lately. its EXAM fever =.= i'm having my Alevel exam and i screwed up one paper! for now T-T im taking sociology, art and history. and im aiming for sociology and art!!! but... :( plus, my dad was out of the country for weeeeks, but he'll be back soon. so, the camera's with him and i cant really do reviews without a decent picture! :o 

No comments:

Post a Comment