Monday 5 September 2011

Sugar Candy Grey/Sweet Barbie Lens

the reason why the named title is because i have no idea what lenses these actually are. i bought this from Lens Town for $15. they were having this $3 off raya sale, original price is $18. so, i took the opportunity to buy what i've been eyeing on for a longgg time : Sugar Candy Lens.


grey color. claimed to be 14.5mm



im not sure if you can see the pattern


left : with lens. right : without lens
im suprised how big it looked on me.


with both of them on





outdoor lightning


indoor lightning


with flash


**MY DOUBTS! my inbox with the seller :)


so the seller asked me to take a picture of the bottle because he said he doesnt sell barbie lens. but since i threw away the bottle already, i only took a picture of the caps since it was still in my bag.


he then asked his supplier about my doubts :)
idk but its still weird that the bottle is image-less. lol. i've purchased so many lenses before, never encountered this before :o

PRICE : 5/5 very affordable
COMFORT : 2/5 maybe its my natural eye diameter, but my eyes gets tear up when wearing these =.= i never really liked big lenses
ENLARGEMENT : 4/5 claimed to be 14.5mm but the effect it had on me is like 15mm ;(
COLOR : 3/5 for a dark brown eyed like me, the color dont really show up as i'd hope. but i'd look great with hazel eyes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE : 5/5 the seller was pretty helpful and dont mind when i asked questions regarding originality. i find some sellers to find it rather annoying and offensive =.= customer comes first :P
OVERALL : i really like how it looked, esp in pictures. but if only it doesnt sting my eyeeee. sigh. i think its because of the diameter. lol. i was never comfortable with big lenses. too big for my eye. so, i'd rate it 2/5



No comments:

Post a Comment