Saturday 6 August 2011

Skin79's Sweet Sugar Honey Scrub Review

Today~ im going to post a video of myself exfoliating using Skin79's Sweet Sugar Honey Scrub! :)) watch below.



this is how the scrub looks like. honey + sugaaar! :)


how i look after exfoliating!


Skin79's Sweet Sugar Honey Scrub

Pros:
*it got rid of my whitehead, which i had for a really long time!
*smells great! delicious. so tempting :(
*affordable, can be used in around, 2 months?
*it comes with a spoon! we dont have to dig into it, lol, so its hygienic :)
*skin will be radiant, soft & supple after use!
*no breakouts!!! >:)

Cons:
*the sugar might be too harsh for sensitive skin. idk. but i recommend sensitive skin to use their peeling gel instead :)
*i cant say that it effectively helps removes blackheads. my blackheads still visible. but then again, i only used it once a week.

Tips:
*people with sensitive skin can use this as a mask instead rather than scrubbing. leave on for 3-5 mins, then rinse :)
*can be used on elbow, heels, etc

overall, i love this scrub! its one of my favorites. it made my skin feel gooood x] this is actually my second jar! :) hope my review helps!
do comment if you think differently! :)

 ********************************************************************************


what i made during sungkai lastnight! >:) veryy nyummy!

HAPPY FASTING TO ALL OF MY MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the packaging, sleek! And your review sounds promising! How much you bought it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! :D i bought this off when they were having their 50% off sale. i think the normal price is around $25 maybe? not sure :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great :D too bad it's a bit too harsh.. but i would give it a try

    ReplyDelete