Saturday 27 August 2011

Quick Update!

Hi everybody! Here's a quick update : I WON SKIN79'S BB FACE OF THE WEEK CONTEST! $100 Skin79's voucher as a prize! I wont be telling other details as of now because my brother went to korea and he brought the camera with him! i dont like to blog low quality pictures of the products :{ he will be home on Monday & I'll probably be updating on Tuesday night? not sure, it'll be Raya, so, maybe i'll be busy :P anyway, i spent the voucher by buying around 5 items if im not mistaken. SKIN79'S IS HAVING THEIR RAYA SALE NOW UNTIL 4TH SEPT. so, yeah, its a pretty good deal since i have a free $100 voucher ;3 one of the things i bought & absolutely LOVE : Skin79's Tattoo Eyeliner. cant go on with further details cause i'll be making a much better post on the eyeliner soon! for now, here's some pictures of me wearing them ;P







I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO REVIEW :O been buying a lot of beauty products lately! maybe its because of raya..... STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment