Thursday 28 July 2011

Beach Time!

i suddenly got a mood to update this blog. but sorry to disappoint, this post wont be about beauty-related :( been so quiet about it because i havent really buy any new beauty products :S but i think i will write a post about skin79 sweet sugar honey scrub soon and skin79 diamond prestige bb cream. i've reviewed these before, but it wasnt really carefully done :) so, i'll make up a better post soon! i'll be also be updating this blog often when raya comes ^^ cause i was planning to buy nail polishes, face masks, make ups, contact lenses.... :p :p :p or maybe before raya~ anyway, i think im tanned now :( i went to the beach the other day from 11pm to 6.30pm. it was a birthday celebration and i DID used sunblock. it was my sister's sunblock, it was Guardian's. but i only used it on my body. im not even sure if it works or not :| on my face, i used skin79 bbcream since it has sunblock properties. i kept on reapplying cause i really dont wanna get tanned -__- anyway, i really need a good whitening body lotion! or soap, preferably. my arms is like 5x darker than my face! no kidding x__x can anyone recommend me one?

enjoy the picturess! xx. (im with the hat from onepiece. xp)





yep! my birthday too





me and boyfriend.





these was taken at Angel Beach, Tutong :) its a private beach. have to book the beach. its perfect for private parties~ recommended ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment