Sunday 6 February 2011

My Beauty Diary - ColdStone Ice Cream Damask Rose


for Brightening & Deep Moisturizing :)



  • It is said that the sheet is an improved version. It is thinner than the previous ones :) like popia sheet~ lol.
  • Im not sure about the brightening effect though. I cant see it x/
  • My face is moisturized after use (:
  • Hence the name, YES, my face felt reallllly cold when i put it on xP good to use when you feel hot.
***************************************************

i am participating in Skin79's contest to win $200 cash voucher :3 please like my picture if you wanna hear more reviews of skin79 products from me ;P LOL
thank you in advance!! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try this mask out.. since it's cold stone lol !! how is the scent of it? followed you btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sorry just saw your comment! anyway, i cant remember :(

    ReplyDelete